Monday, January 24, 2011

1st post for 2011

It's already 24th of January and I'm just starting my first post of the year? Hell yeah. Okay, well, firstly I am so so sorry for not updating my blog for MORE THAN A MONTH. Don't ask be why. Blame my laziness. Some people have already reached up to 30 plus post by now. Ohgod!
Hmm, hows my life in 2011 January?
yeah okay, not bad but very busy. Busy-est year so far. Lots and lots of tuitions. Less and less time for shoppinggg! *sob*
Recently cross-country just passed not long ago, so my legs are still freaking aching. Gotta bare with it while I climb the stairs. :(
Why are teachers giving us so much homework. I'm tired of doing add maths and maths.
Went out a few times with buddies. Felt quite satisfied.
Currently obsessed with buying new clothes. nyehehe
I wanna go for a new Physics tuition. Dunno with the hack is the teacher talking about. :(
When will I grow up and I can't wait to reach 18! :X
Off to continue with my MATHS!!!!
bye peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment