Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Eagerly waiting

Sorry for leaving my blog empty for a week plus.

Don't feel like blogging. Just a short update to refresh my lovely blog. :)

Feeling tired these days. Seldom go shopping also because form 4 tuition is starting. Especially Thursday. I have freaking 3 tuitions that day. Going to get myself killed. :X

Ah, feel like taking a short nap befor my piano lesson. Everytime my piano teacher got freaked out by me cause I always day dreaming during her lesson. No choice, I so damn sleepy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale.

A movie I'm dying to watch. So blady in love with the long blond girl. It just came out today right? 25 Nov, is it?

Also,

The Chronicles of Narnia the voyage of the dawn treader

visit this site of narnia. So magical.

http://www.narnia.com/

Signing off now. ciaos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment