Thursday, December 2, 2010

L O V E

I'm terribly sorry for leaving my blog empty for again a week. :(

So extremely busy this week due to tuitions starting and I kept packing and unpacking my luggange. Taadaa. Went to Awana, Genting last Monday and Tuesday. A sudden decision made by my dadi and mommi. Okay lah! Kindna fun though. Loveeeee the cool air. :)

Okay back to now, hmmm. Big chances that me and my dears are going for a movie tomorrow. RAPUNZEL !! Many people has been blogging about this wonderful Disney cartoon. Loveee(again) the soundtrack of Rapunzel - I see the light. Get to find out this song from karmun's blog. So touching aaand niceeeee. It gives me a sense of there's hope in life. maybe to me only. But it's wonderful enough. :D

All right, that's enough for today.

Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment