Thursday, December 9, 2010

*w*

Hey people out there! It's been quite some time since I post my last blog post. How many times do I have to apologize for blogging late. :D Once again, SORRY !

Okay, lets start with my weekends. I went to Hat Yai, Thailand with my family. 3 days 2 nights. Quite fun, of course shopped a lot and bought lotsa stuff back here, but, unfortunately came back also with lots of shits. Actually I got diarrhea. So kept on going toilet to clear my shit! :(

Owh yeah, went to watch a movie I've mentioned in my last few post - The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of The Dawn Treader. Indeed, it's a very nice show, super interesting, funny and the best thing is you wouldn't get boring for even a sec. :)

Another movie I have not watch. I've been dying to watch and yet until now I'm not watching. :(
RAPUNZEL of course.

9/12
Went for SPBT this morning. Went in late but luckily no one seems to be questioning me. Which is very good :P Then, Went to have lunch with Ying and Pei.
As usual, cakap banyak banyak loooh.

Boohoohoo, gotta go Mdm Yap tuition later. TxT Actually she' s okay lah. Just that sometimes it can be very boring and I'm very 佩服 that she can repeat the exect thing over and over again. duh. :x

Phew, finally finish updating. A short post will do.

Signing off now. Ciaos. Love ya. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment